|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many nexts of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Test Engineer – Automation Testing - Melbourne
You will act as a quality engineer and validate the application and system performance. You will conduct non-functional testing, result analysis and assist in test planning to guarantee superior outcomes. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Melbourne. This position does not require any travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- 1 - 3 years of experience with Information Technology.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and Agile Tools like – Jira, Confluence etc.
- Ability to use CI/CD practices and piplelines.
- Exposure to cloud and multi-cloud architecture and concepts AWS, GCP, Azure
- Manage Performance Test Environment setup; Analyze test data complexity mimicking production like load and data masking; Build promotion path to performance test environment
- Understand application architecture, overall technology landscape of the Application, Implementation, surrounding interfaces and downstream systems for Non-Functional Requirements elicitation.
Test Design & Development and Execution:
- Work on designing test scenarios in testing tool, workload modelling; Execute Performance Test including Load, Stress, Endurance Tests.
- Develop scripts or codes to simulate the business critical transactions for various protocols like HTTP/HTML, Web services, CITRIX ICA Client, RDP, Java RMI and ODBC using HP Performance Centre, Jmeter, Gatling, Grafana, etc.
- Monitor server metrics of App layer, DB layer and Host Stats using App Dynamics, CA APM, Splunk, Sitescope, Dynatrace, and report any bottlenecks identified during the test.
- Working knowledge of at-least 1 programming language- Java, Scala, Python or similar.
Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyze performance test results and compare with the Non-functional requirements/SLA
- Assist in identifying bottlenecks and raise defects.
- Co-ordinate with development team in fixing those and triaging.
- Status tracking and assist in writing test summary reports.
- Proficient in test Scripting, workload modelling, test data management, performance environment management, test design and execution, monitoring, performance bottleneck identification.
- Good knowledge in non-functional requirements gathering and mapping of test cases with NFRs.
- Good knowledge in using performance testing tools like HP Performance Centre, Storm Runner, Jmeter, Gating, Grafana, Neoload with different protocols like HTTP/HTML, Web service, CITRIX ICA Client, RDP, Java RMI and ODBC.
- Hands on experience in application performance monitoring using tools like Dynatrace/ App Dynamics, CA APM, Splunk
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with proven engagement and collaboration skills.
- Right attitude and flexibility to work when required by the project.
- Good presentation and analytical skills
***Australian /New Zealand citizenship and Australian PR holders.***