|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Make a difference in the candidate experience
- Bring new ideas to the table
- Permanent position, based in Sydney (St.Leonards) or Melbourne
We are the trusted partner for Australia and New Zealand’s businesses and governments as they reinvent using cloud, AI and blockchain within a secure environment. Our clients succeed because of our world-leading researchers, engineers and designers and our deep industry expertise. We celebrate our diversity and unite in our passion for IBM. We are #anewIBM
As the first point of contact for all new employees, you can make a difference to elevate each individual’s experience, when joining IBM as an Onboard Success Partner. This is a truly rare vacancy within this team, as we transform all facets of the onboarding process from the offer accept stage, up until day one.
What will I be doing?
- Lead and run all day-to-day operations for Onboarding Orientation and other onboarding programs
- Coordinating requests and delivery of all provisioning items by new hire's start date
- Efficiently answer queries from candidates, hiring managers and Talent Acquisition Partners (TAP’s)
- Schedule and facilitate Orientation sessions for new hires. Welcoming new employees, facilitating paperwork completion and processing.
- Responsible for appropriate follow-up of each required element in the onboarding process within time frames established
- Ensure employee data collected at onboarding stage reaches HR system(s) in a timely manner
- Continuous process improvement
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Solid stakeholder relationships; including the confidence to push back where required
- High degree of resiliency
- Comfortable in driving change
- Highly organised
What experience do I need?
For this role, the key aspect that will set you a part from others is your enthusiasm, positive attitude and your eagerness to learn.
- Interest in HR, in particular the Recruitment function
- Microsoft Office – in particular Microsoft Excel (ability to use Pivot tables, and VLOOKUP)
- One year work experience (preferably in an administrative role)
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.