|Job Type:||Full Time|
We take on exciting work across a breadth of industries and a depth of services as we connect clients with experts in a wide range of fields.
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- A chance to join an 8,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\:
- Discretionary bonus
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellbeing program and company-funded salary continuance insurance lots more!
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
At UGL, we believe a company’s ability to move with market changes and new technologies comes down to the strength of its teams. At present, we have an opening for an SAP Project Services and Sales & Distribution Analyst based out of our corporate head office in North Sydney.
The role will involve supporting both SAP PS & SD applications and delivery of internal and customer focused projects.
- Provide Sales & Distribution application expertise
- Provide Project Systems application expertise
- Engage, develop and maintain effective business relationships
- Team work and commitment to the Shared Service Values
- Improvements and solutions to provide business benefit
- Maintain an organisational wide perspective
- Expertise across SAP PS & SD, including multiple full project lifecycles
- Detailed understanding of broad business process and issues gained in Projects Systems, Sales & Distribution, Plant Maintenance and CRM
- Experience in analysing, optimising, designing, blueprinting and delivering SAP PS, SD & PM solutions
- Specialist knowledge and experience in following areas\:
- Maintenance and Manufacturing projects
- Resource Related Billing
- Project Scheduling - principles and practices
- Earned Value Management
- RA and settlement
- Service Contracts
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Service Billing
- Technical Objects
- Plant Maintenance
- Good working knowledge of integration aspects to modules such as Materials Management, Production Planning and FI/CO.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP and Primavera interface via EPC strongly desirable
- Demonstrable experience in leading solution design activities in SAP Application solutions
- Excellent Process and strong configuration skills with sound background in SAP supporting tools
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.