|Location:||Australia, New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Expression of Interest: Qualified Locomotive Drivers
- Opportunities for qualified locomotive drivers across site in Queensland, New South Wales and Western Australia
- Permanent and casual opportunities available
Aurizon is seeking expressions of interest from Qualified Locomotive Drivers across a variety of sites throughout Queensland, New South Wales and Western Australia.
As a qualified driver you will:
- Operate locomotives including line haul, shunting and marshalling
- Examine and certify trains as ready for departure
- Work in accordance with Aurizon's safety and operational standards and procedures
- Provide quality customer service
- Contribute to ongoing performance improvement
- Apply 'best practice' train management techniques to ensure efficient and safe train operations
- Work in accordance with Aurizon's award and other industrial agreements relevant to the position of Locomotive Driver
To be eligible you must have the following;
- A certificate IV in Transport and Logistics or equivalent
- Applicable safe working qualifications
- A current unrestricted Class C drivers licence
- A strong commitment to safety
- Ability to work a 24/7 shift work roster including availability to work weekends
- Be committed to Aurizon values and a willingness to embrace a diverse work environment
Successful candidates will be subject to safety critical testing and a category one rail medical during the recruitment process, along with providing evidence of the units of competence successfully attained from the TLI 42615 Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Rail Operations).
To register your interest simply complete an application form.