|Job Type:||Full Time|
Functional Area: Digital Services Group
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: up to 10%
Applications close: 31 January 2020
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are looking for a Lead Solution Architect with technical and business skills including a long and proven practice of customer facing and presentation engagements demonstrating consultative skills.
In this role, you will be placed at the center of activities, entailing a high level of interaction with Product Units, Systems Integration teams as well as Customer, Technical, Marketing and Business Development teams. In this role you will ensure that competitive Business Support System (BSS) solutions are provided to customers, either as solution proposals in an Advise service, as offers in the sales phase, as delivered solutions as a result of a project or as an ongoing operation.
Additionally, experience in Kubernetes/micro services/cloud native solution and design experience in CRM or Order Care/management, Product Catalog, rating & charging will be essential.
You will have demonstrable experience in BSS solutions. Your experience in managing customer requirements, writing business cases, engaging customers as a Core 3 member of account team from pre-sales through the implementation and conclusion stages of the project you will ensure your success in this position.
- Highly proficient within the overall telecommunications technology and industry evolution trends
- Lead and drive the Charging system swap solution and Digital Experience being accountable for the proposed solution with detailed technical competency
- Analyze complex customer business requirements and formulate detailed requirement specifications that serve to enhance customer's competitive position.
- Identify opportunities for additional business involving Ericsson solutions and professional services.
- Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions and technical sales support for selected customer opportunities.
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and potential clients.
- Select or propose 3rd party suppliers/products for the Customer Solution. Work with and manage customized solutions and products, including 3rd party products.
- Strategically engage at the CxO level using a strategic, business focused, solution sales approach.
- Ability to clearly envision & articulate operator opportunity and company’s value.
- Share the end to end Ericsson story and value proposition to the end customer.
- Work with the Account Managers and Engagement Practices Portfolio Leads in the region to ensure synergy in the messaging, value proposition, strategy and customer engagement.
Domain Expertise Areas:
- Broad Technical Acumen - especially in BSS
- Good experience, knowledge and understanding of consulting and system integration processes (CSI)
- Prior experience in swapping other vendor IN with Charging System with ability define suitable migration strategy
- Experience in implementation of relevant solutions within the telecommunications sector (operators)
- Experience in working with Telco 3rd party service partners and collaborating to deliver business outcome as agreed in contract
- 10 years of experience as a Consultant / Solution ArchitectIntegration in the Billing and Chargingdomain, Digital Experience leading major BSS transformationengagements
- Led full stack BSS implementations
- Deep knowledge ofEricsson BSS Portfolio including: Charging System / Digital Experience / Ericsson Order Catalogue / Ericsson Catalogue Manager / Ericsson Multi Mediation / Ericsson Multi Activation / BSCS / Charging Systems OR deep knowledge of BSS Solutions from other vendors including Amdocs, Orga Systems/Redknee, Comverse, SAP, Keenan, Convergys etc.
- Knowledge and experience integrating Frontend (Customer Relationship Management), Backend (reporting, reconciliation, revenue assurance, etc.), and different Enterprise Service Business solutions.
- Working experience in Non-functional requirements and design
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson is a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women! See our benefits and policies here:https://au.work180.co/employer/ericsson/benefits
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.