|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 11.5 billion in annual revenues, over 1200 customers across the globe and 215,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Role: Technology Lead
Job Title: Splunk Engineer
Short Description: Need hands-on SPLUNK developer who has experience in SPLUNK development in Agile, DevOps environment.
Skill: SPLUNK development
Years of Experience: 5-8 years of relevant years of experience SPLUNK development
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with business stakeholders, other Engineers, Iteration Managers, Architect, Security team and Operations Team in gathering requirements, responsible for designing and building a solution that is accepted into operations.
- Abide and contribute to coding and deployment standards set out by System Team.
- Take initiative to problem solve with positive attitude towards feedback from team for improvements.
- Adaptable and flexible with ability to multi-tasking.
- Willingness to share knowledge and good working ethic.
- Familiar with project development life cycle with deployment experience.
- Solid understanding of all Splunk components.
- Worked in a significantly large Splunk enterprise across all areas of development.
- Splunk data acquisition
- Data normalisation and the Splunk CIM
- Splunk reporting
- Scripting using tools such as Python and Linux Shell
- CD tools such as GoCD and Jenkins
- Linux (preferable Redhat proficiency)
- Working in an Agile environment
- Splunk UBA
- Significant infrastructure background
- Syslog-ng and/or rsyslog
- Experience working in the telecommunications sector
- Work in Agile environment (with a preference for SAFe)
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.