|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Account Delivery Executive is responsible for the overall end-to-end customer experience of our Services customers, creating and maintaining deep long-term customer relationships, driving Services revenue growth by identifying and developing strategic opportunities, and overseeing/supporting services delivered by Domain delivery teams.
The ADE leads the Services teams, serving as an escalation point for both the customer and our delivery teams. The ADE monitors key performance indicators to ensure a healthy and growing business within their assigned account(s). Embodying the One Microsoft spirit, the ADE teams with Sales and the Domain Delivery teams to execute a winning strategy with positive outcomes for customers, employees, and Microsoft.
- Strategic planning - investigates the customer’s long-term business objectives, anticipate future technology needs, develop a strategic technology solution roadmap and lead the proposed solution work-streams to bring customers to that future state.
- Executive review - has a strategic view of the complete services business life cycle and leads the coordination with the Customer and other Microsoft account stakeholders to focus on solution status and realized value, removing risks and blockers, and strategic planning.
- Delivery and financial oversight – manages the strong execution of the service delivery plan, meeting all key performance indicators around impact, growth, profitability, solution adoption and customer satisfaction while conforming to Microsoft business practices.
- Relationship management – regular customer engagement establishing as a trusted advisor to the customer executive with ownership of overall delivery success, key outcomes, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Business development – identifies and qualifies engagement opportunities, assisting the sales and pursuit roles with deal shaping, approvals and closing.
- Program Governnce and Commercial oversight spanning large scale and complex environments
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equalivant.
- 10+ years of consulting experience with a major consulting, technology or professional services firm.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain influential long-term relationships at the executive and operational levels with financial services organizations
- Experience with managing the delivery of business transformation projects incorporating innovative technology solutions that provide high business impact
- Proven ability to team highly effectively with internal stakeholders to represent a completely integrated Microsoft experience to our customers
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technology solution roadmaps and lead the implementations through to business value realization
- Able to develop and articulate a compelling business case with the use of an effective value realization framework
- Understanding of Microsoft markets, customers and competitive products
- Experience in highly regulated environments (Financial Services preferred)
- Relevant experience in large scale transofrmation programs spanning multi-year multi-project initiatives.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.