|Job Type:||Full Time|
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
DEV Ops Developer – Client Coordinator
Job Role Description
Works in an agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems, which may include software installations, updates, and core services. As a Client Coordinator (CC) you resolve issues impacting IBM client business and play a key role in enhancing the client experience. You lead the problem resolution process through analysis and trouble-shooting, to deploying workarounds or fixes.
This job role skill set specializes in performing problem determination and problem source identification in software environments. The CC will need to understand the design, architecture and operating environments of assigned system components within an IBM Cloud environment, delivering technical assistance to internal and external clients with information, tools, and fixes to resolve and prevent software problem reports. Responsibilities include: problem analysis, using troubleshooting techniques, provide advice and guidance to clients regarding the use of software, IBM technical resources and tools to answer client questions and respond to client requirements in a timely manner. Software environments include middleware, IBM software solutions, operating systems, programming languages, database management systems, packages, development tools, etc.
Within this role, you will become the single point of contact for large and complex clients, responsible for the management and ownership of client service requests, both assigned and also queue based requests. Will need to execute and resolve service requests on first contact if the request is within the scope of the duties. In support of various client requests, you will need to manage change management processes for client requests during the assessment, scheduling, approval, implementation followed up by verification stages. As part of the Spotify agile model, you will need to operate in a very focused Squad based teams operating with a dedicated focus on clients. This role does require that you will join the team in the on-call rotation as per a predefined schedule. This role may require some attention after normal working hours in order to trouble shoot and resolve Production issues experienced by CDS clients. .
- Client skills – need to be able to communicate both verbally and orally with our technical clients, taking full ownership of client issues from beginning through to conclusion.
- Technical Skills – need to have a technical aptitude driven from their educational experiences and work experiences. Familiarity with Maximo and/or TRIRIGA applications at a functional or technical level would be an asset. Existing knowledge of SQL and Linux based operating systems is preferred. Java, Python
- Teamwork skills - will need to exhibit excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers are required.
- Technical Experience - some knowledge of databases, SQL, DB2, Oracle. Windows, Linux knowledge experience is required, even if only at the educational level.
- Ability to learn and understand support structure to ensure timely resolution of customer issues.
- Familiarity with Maximo and/or TRIRIGA applications at a functional/technical level would be an asset.
- Experience with CRM software would be an asset.
- Java, Python knowledge would be an asset.
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, Lotus Notes and other software applications as required.
- Degree / diploma or equivalent years of experience in an IT related education and/or industry.
- Recent successful graduation with either a Degree and / or a diploma in an IT Related education faculty.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
At IBM Cognitive Applications, we build open applications that unlock the power of data for clients, partners, and developers. Running on top of IBM's unique Hybrid, Multi-cloud and AI infrastructures, these applications work across horizontal domains and bring our technology to life for end users. Cognitive Applications unit includes: Watson Customer Engagement, Watson IoT, Watson Media and Weather, Talent & Collaboration, Digital Growth & Commerce, and IBM Developer teams.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.