|Job Type:||Full Time|
Mondo is the commercial arm of AusNet Services, driving profitable growth through business development opportunities in the spatial LiDAR data capture, and field force management mobility and LiDAR visualisation software platforms amongst others.
We help businesses and communities make sense of what’s possible in a secure, sustainable and integrated energy future, then plan and deliver solutions to keep our customers and communities ahead of the rapidly changing landscape.
Because we help make sense of what’s possible, we believe you’ll get excited about the future too.
Mondo. Be Part of a Bright Future
What will you be doing as part of the Mondo Team?
Transformation of the energy sector is well underway in Australia.Some of Australia’s largest energy users and retailers are looking for services that enable them to take control of this shift to renewables by investing in assets and platform solutions that enable them to sustainably reduce their energy costs.
Reporting to Manager Customer Development, you will be responsible for driving Mondo’s field force management mobility software platform (FMC) and LiDAR, image capture, analysis and reporting platforms (AIMS 3D & AIMS Clearance). You will be responsible for engagement with new and existing customers within the large Australian electricity utility sector. You will be part of a small team that is focused on capitalising on our strong brand, experience and cutting-edge technology and processes that differentiate us from our competitors and deliver significant benefits to large utility customers.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or technical qualification.
- Extensive strategic field and consultative/solutions sales experience.
- Knowledge of the utilities industry is essential.
- Background in works management/spatial/mapping and mobile software or asset management advantageous.
- Demonstrated success in a sales or account management or business development role, ideally within the utilities industry.
- Key Account Management experience, in software a bonus, but not mandatory.
- Established relationships in the electricity industry is a bonus.
- Highly developed presentation, documentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Confidence in delivering presentations to small groups and senior management.
- Results driven with proactive attitude and ability to be a self-starter.
- High level understanding of field mobility works management and energy management software platforms solutions/services would be a big advantage.
This is not only an exciting time for Mondo but the industry as a whole as the move towards renewable generation, Distributed Energy Resources (DERs), Demand Response (DR), and Aggregated Services continue to gain momentum alongside innovative technology and emerging energy market solutions. If you believe you possess the skills and experience required with an understanding of and passion for this evolving industry, we would love to hear from you.
Candidates will also require a valid Australian driver’s licence and be open to travelling interstate including overnight stays.
Working at Mondo:
At Mondo we’re focussed on working together to create innovative solutions for our customers. As part of our team you’ll enjoy an inclusive work environment, a wide range of benefits and fantastic career opportunities. Come and join us on this exciting journey and create your own bright future.
If you can picture yourself in the role, please click Apply.
Be part of the AusNet Services Family.
Mondo is a business within, and a division of AusNet Services.In addition to its Mondo business, AusNet Services owns and operates Victoria’s largest network of electricity and gas infrastructure.AusNet Services moves energy through these networks, from where it’s made, to where it’s used in more than one million homes and businesses.