Job Title: Marketing Coordinator, ANZ
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Come and join the ANZ Field Marketing Team and work with a talented group of marketers in a fast-paced environment. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving.
ServiceNow is seeking a high-performing, customer-centric individual to join the ANZ Field Marketing Team as a Marketing Coordinator to help drive marketing programs and events for government, healthcare and higher education accounts. The Marketing Coordinator will support the planning, execution and reporting for marketing programs and events. This role is based in Sydney and will require frequent travel throughout Australia and New Zealand.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive and execute marketing campaigns and events to deliver pipeline coverage
- Build and nurture relationships with the ANZ Sales Team and key customers
- Work closely with the Field Marketing Manager to support and execute programs and events including;
- Field events, seminars, roundtables, briefings, hackathons, industry SIGs
- Conference/tradeshow sponsorships
- eDM and other demand gen programs
- Secure venues, staff and speakers for events
- Host calls with stakeholders and brief staff and speakers for events
- Provide on-site event support to assigned events throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Maintain a calendar of marketing activities
- Manage store inventory and organise couriers in support of marketing activities
- Ensure system updates on campaigns for timely follow-up by inside sales and accurate reporting of ROI
- Complete purchase requests for marketing activities and ensure activity costs remain within the allocated budget
- This role will work closely with:
- Business stakeholders to ensure all marketing activities are planned in collaboration and consultation with the relevant sales teams
- Public Relations and Corporate Communications teams to help drive integrated social, awareness, PR and case studies
- Digital Marketing team to drive demand gen programs, webinars, digital, online and data coverage
- Marketing Operations Team to measure, evaluate and report on each campaign
- Inside Sales Team to handover leads from marketing activities, develop a follow-up plan and ensure leads are nurtured and contacted in a timely manner
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in program management, lead generation or a marketing role in a sales driven, B2B environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritise independently and manage external agencies when appropriate
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and the ability to deliver to ambitious deadlines
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent cross-team collaboration and organisational skills
- Ability to track budgets, ROI, together with campaign metrics and prepare relevant reports
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, reporting and budget management, skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Heavy emphasis will be placed on problem solving skills, personal initiative and good people management/relationship skills. In addition, candidate must be resourceful and driven, with excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and comfortable working with minimum direction and limited information. Must have the ability to prioritise, multi-task, manage projects, meet deadlines, and deliver results with limited time and resources.