|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASX listed top 100 company > Utilities industry leader
- Fixed term > 12 months (with view for extension)
- Future Network Management Program > ADMS Solution Development & Implementation
What you will be delivering
The Business Delivery group within AusNet Services provides strategic direction and governance across our regulated business lines, including Electricity Distribution, Gas Distribution and Transmission. The Future Network Management function within the group is tasked with delivering a number of complex projects that will enable AusNet Services to transition to a high penetration Distributed Energy Resources (DER) and Electric Vehicle (EV) future, through building a HV to LV digital network model, implementing automated network management systems and trialling DER optimisation services.
This key role, reporting to the Program Manager, Future Network Management Program, is responsible for the following functions to support successful delivery of projects:
- Working on Project establishment and business case development including feasibility assessment and scope establishment
- Build and maintain a rapport with stakeholder groups, both internal and external to AusNet Services, ensuring end use experience is a prominent feature of design thinking
- Support the business change management function in the identification and delivery of change
- Develop industry knowledge across the Victorian regulated energy market and keep informed of industry changes
What we like about you
You will be a senior Project Manager who has successfully demonstrated an ability to deliver large complex programs of work delivering integrated solutions in the Australian energy industry.You will also have extensive experience in the delivery of large complex projects over $10M capex.
Proven experience in the development and delivery of advanced network/distribution management solutions with demonstrated organisational and leadership experience, demonstrating the ability to lead others in large complex programs of work is key to this role.
Your proven stakeholder management skills and experience will place you in great stead to succeed in this role.
You will have demonstrated experience in the management and support of multiple stakeholders, up to and including executive level coupled with vendor & commercial management in a delivery environment.
What you will enjoy
- A friendly, diverse and supportive team environment focused on achieving results
- Access to Social Club and community based support activities
- A wide range of employee benefits such as salary sacrifice options & Private Health Discounts
- A company that supports work and family commitments that is underpinned by values and policies that promote diversity and inclusiveness
- On-going development and career opportunities
Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.AusNet Services believes in Equal Employment Opportunities for all, and because of this, we have a passion for attracting females to our industry.