|Job Type:||Full Time|
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We are seeking a seasoned Workforce Planner to help drive the continued growth of our Sydney consulting team.
As Workforce Planner, you will partner closely with the Delivery Manager and Associate Delivery Manager, ensuring all project placements are reviewed and are in line with business requirements as well as consultant capability. You will schedule consultants based on technical and soft skills as well as availability. You will also take the lead on all things scheduling, matching appropriate talent to contracts, tracking, reporting and reviewing timesheets.
Main activities in this role;
This person will be an integral part of our Project Delivery team. You will partner closely with our Delivery leaders to ensure that each of our projects has an appropriate person assigned to it. You will track our progress against our client’s requirements and maximise the utilisation of Consultant’s available capacity.
We would also love this person to get involved with;
- Project resource planning with DM/ADM
- Scheduling requests via Sales Team and OpenAir
- NetSuite approvals (PD/AL), any ensuring that all time sheets are complete and accurate.
- Overseeing budgets in OpenAir, right through to project completion.
- You will need to understand our Consultant’s expertise, and keep an up to day Skills Matrix
- Advising our Delivery team on any Process Improvements that are needed.
- Partnering with other Workforce Planners for interstate and local resourcing requirements.
- Management of bookings, and other daily BAU duties, relating to operations.
Our ideal person will also have;
- 3-5 years of successful experience in a similar scheduling/workforce planning role, ideally within a professional services org.
- Experience in resourcing projects and assigning the best possible teams for projects.
- Knowledge in relevant delivery methodologies / practices and procedures I.e. Agile, Waterfall.
- Exposure to a Professional Services/ Consulting delivery environment.
- Knowledge of relevant technologies, services, and solution offerings (training will be provided, but some technical knowledge is necessary).
- Proven success in delivering complex projects within scope, to demanding stakeholders.
- Effective communicator, a strong facilitator, presenter and collaborator.
Everything we do at Telstra Purple is founded on our core beliefs:
- We thrive when our people thrive
- Our customer's success is our success.
- We are trusted and empowered as individuals
- We are strong together
- We continuously learn, share and innovate
Our perks & benefits:
- Work-life integration - we understand life happens when you're busy making other plans, so we offer flexibility around where and when you work.
- Professional development program
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi hotspot
- Laptop/Device allowance renewed every 2 years
- A new Telstra mobile phone, with $0 per month plan
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- 25% discount on all Telstra products and service
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 6 weeks paid parental leave for all other new parents
- Monthly team breakfasts, parties, BBQ’s in summer and other get-togethers!
We're after the right blend of experience and enthusiasm, and look for cultural add, rather than cultural fit. We benefit from the unique gifts and backgrounds of each person in our business, and push for diversity of thought in all we do.