|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Open Space Management have an enviable record of delivery to the highest standards in Kaipara District as part of parks contracts being delivered to a wide range of clients nationwide. Our team are professional, focused on delivery of best practice Horticulture services to our clients and the members of the public.
Due to a recent internal promotion, we are now looking to appoint a Project Carpenter / Handyman to join our high preforming team in Dargaville
In return we offer:
- An energetic team and a positive culture
- The opportunity to join a highly successful team with scope for future growth and development
- An absolute focus on a Zero Harm environment
About the role:
You will be responsible for Parks and Reserves Project works, undertaking Installations and maintenance on buildings, structures and park furniture. This includes playgrounds, boardwalks, buildings, pathways, cemeteries and signs. This is a role that gets you out and about working in a beautiful environment,
- Handyman experience with building and structures maintenance, or trade related qualification
- To have practical experience in the Parks and Reserves maintenance industry preferable
- Class 1 Drivers Licence, Class 2 and WTR an advantage
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Customer Service Skills.
Don't delay! Seize the opportunity to secure your future with Downer, APPLY NOW! Visit www.downercareers.co.nz and entering into the 565873keyword search.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.