|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunity for a driven & strategic Leader of Leaders
- Showcase your expertise in uplifting banker capability & performance
- Drive & deliver on the One NAB Plan
NAB are seeking a strategically minded and customer focused Head of Banker Capability Performance Excellence. This pivotal leadership role will be responsible for supporting and delivering on the One NAB Plan through building banker capability and confidence across Business & Private Bank. The purpose of this role is to uplift the capability and performance of our people across B&PB. This role will have you thinking broadly within defined strategies and policies to meet the business’ needs. The HO role will be required to adapt and identify new appropriate solutions in an agile environment to help drive improved performance across B&PB. The breadth of responsibilities range from identification of gaps and opportunities, content building and delivery (coaching) and technical support.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the defining of on-boarding programs B&PB
- Lead the design of Banker pathways
- Banker and leader coaching framework - design and delivery of content.
- Performance, understanding CB performance, recommend and drive opportunities for improvement
- Content design that aligns with opportunity and CB priorities
- Frameworks - Customer conversations (Inspire & customer connections), performance plans, job ready, customer connections program etc.)
- Technical Home Lending support through the support HUB
The successful candidate will be highly experienced in developing business performance and capability. They will have previous experience in developing and implementing business planning cycles within the context of a strategy and BAU environment. They will have a proven ability in building strong and credible stakeholder relationships at various levels, combined with strong communication and presentation skills, well developed stakeholder management and influencing skills.
The successful candidate will also hold a relevant business and/or finance degree or post-graduate professional qualification.
Everyone at NAB deserves an outstanding leader, who inspires and engages your team in our purpose, vision and values, and helps them focus on the things that matter the most in these tough times. As a NAB people manager, you will be an Outstanding Leader.