|Location:||Blackwater, Brisbane, Kingaroy, South Brisbane|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Mining are looking to develop its mine site survey talent through a two-year structured graduate program that will develop foundational practical survey skills as well as supporting your understanding of our business and the sectors in which we operate.
As a recent and / or an experienced graduate of spatial science with a keen interest in mine site surveying, you will be an energetic team player, committed to reaching your full potential through hard work, continuous improvement and collaboration.
If you are passionate about making a difference, prepared to broaden your horizons and want to expand your survey skills in an organisation that shapes our urban environment, we want to hear from you.
- Demonstrated interest in mine site survey
- An appetite for ongoing growth
- Proven ability to take initiative and seek positive business outcomes
- Ability to demonstrate clear analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with a broad spectrum of people
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Rotation to various mine sites
- A structured learning program and a mentor who will overview your development
- Camp accommodation or Residential position dependent on site location
- Access to a variety of lifestyle benefits at incredible discounts
- A diverse and supportive work environment
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm