Ashurst is a leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for our future growth. Our in-depth understanding of our clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen us become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law. To find out more please visit www.ashurst.com
We are currently looking to recruit Team Assistants to join our Melbourne office on permanent and 12 month fixed term contract basis'
As a Team Assistant you'll be responsible for providing proactive and effective general administrative assistance across a diverse range of tasks within the Melbourne office.
Our Team Assistants work as part of a centralised hub team to action administrative based tasks sent through from our legal professionals and Practice Executives.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- "Can do" and proactive approach, including accepting tasks outside the general scope of duties.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to plan and prioritise effectively.
- Demonstrates initiative and strong client focus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Resilience, with the ability to thrive and effectively work with continuous change, challenging stakeholders and tight deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Team player, able to work well with others to achieve divisional or task specific goals.
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to adjust priorities or working hours when necessary.
- Keen to learn new skills and develop or improve skills sets.
- Excellent level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
At Ashurst, you'll have the opportunity to work in an environment that encourages learning and excellence with a highly professional global team. You will also have a range of social, sporting and health benefits available to you.