|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer hold a long term Asset Management and Facilities Management contract with the Department of Corrections and the Ministry of Justice. We are currently seeking a roaming Electrician to join our high performing team in building maintenance for the Otago Region including the Otago Corrections Facility.
What’s on offer?
- Long term contract – long term work
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider facilities team
- Friendly professional team
- Variety of sites across the Otago Region
About the Role
This is a role that involves a hands-on practical approach, provides an opportunity for an ambitious and resilient individual who can work in a high preforming maintenance team in a robust environment undertaking of scheduled maintenance, first response and reactive activities in order to mitigate disruption to the customer’s activities and business all while ensuring safe working practices are implemented and take corrective actions where required.
Downer is committed to hiring high calibre talent. If you believe you have the following attributes, we would love to hear from you:
- Proactive with a strong customer service ethic
- Minimum five years’ experience within the electrical,
- Have, and promote, a “can do” attitude
- Qualified Electrician with a strong background in commercial and domestic electrical work
- Current and full NZ Practicing Electrical Licence.
- Ensuring Electrical compliance with New Zealand standards are maintained and documented
- Hold current, full driver’s license - essential
Downer has a companywide focus on training and development which gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career
This role is not for the faint hearted …… If you think you are up for the challenge and have a "can do" attitude don’t delay! APPLY NOW, by visiting www.downercareers.co.nz and entering 565738 into the keyword search.