|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Customer Success Manager, you will serve as a trusted advisor to Microsoft’s Cloud customers, helping them realize the full potential of Microsoft’s services aligned to their desired business goals and outcomes. You will be responsible for providing best practices and key insights that drive increased customer results, adoption, and consumption of Microsoft’s cloud services.
Additionally you will contribute to driving improvement in the customer experience at each touch point.
You will work directly with customers, the digital sales team and implementation partners. You will be expected to utilize modern tools to communicate effectively with customers and key business.
- Manage ongoing relationships with a set of Microsoft Azure customers as their main point of contact, primarily via phone and digital tools. Act as a business and technical consultant to help make them successful with Microsoft technologies.
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers, helping them optimize their architecture, implement cloud adoption best practices and accelerate the time to value with Microsoft Azure.
- Drive customer engagement from opportunity to increasing usage, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections, helping solve blockers and negotiating success
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage Microsoft customers
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment to deliver a world class customer engagement experience.
- Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and churn prevention.
- Capture customer and market insights to inform product management and program stakeholders in order to drive continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2-6+ years sales or consulting experience with a proven track record of success. Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools is a bonus.General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately
- Understanding and passion for cloud technologies. Experience working with or selling Azure or similar solutions preferred.
- Ability to identify the key aspects of a cloud consumption growth engagement, nurture the engagement, and manage the customer relationship through successStrong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations.
- Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
- Achievement and success-driven personality with a passion for driving excellent customer experienceExperience using Microsoft Office Suite applications; Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.