|Job Type:||Full Time|
At ING we’re delighted that we’re the most recommended bank within Australia. Our Risk team is fundamental to that as they provide us with the parameters to ensure we’re operating in a responsible and reputable fashion.
Our Risk team is growing and we’re looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to identify continuous improvement opportunities and to translate the Australian Prudential Standards (APS) into day-to-day practise in the bank, delivering on regulatory risk measures for the inclusion in APRA reports.
You’ll be building a solid stress testing framework, investigating the possibilities to deliver more synergies by looking at risk in an integrative manner. This role will see you operating across a broad spectrum including Credit, Market and Operational Risk!
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Visualizing the risk in the balance sheet and measure its development against predefined trigger points.
- Developing methodologies to translate a scenario into risk measures like losses, capital for operational risk, market risk and credit risk, working with finance to consider the business impact
- Developing methodology for reverse stress testing
- Building, verifying and publishing various internal and external reports such as Board Report, CRO Report, Pillar 3 Reports
What are we looking for? Someone who has…
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a risk analytics or reporting role or equivalent, preferably within banking/financial services
- Intermediate SAS and SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of risk management techniques and risk related regulations
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management expertise with the ability to coach and guide more junior colleagues
- Tertiary qualification with a financial focus (Finance/Econometrics/Commerce)
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile - for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you're joining a team where individuality isn't just accepted, it's encouraged. We've built a culture that's fun, friendly and supportive - it's the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We're here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there's plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you've never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply - likewise if you're living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you'd feel at home? We'd love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)