|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia's largest EFTPOS provider of all ADI's outside of the big 4 banks. With almost 500 employees, $13.4 billion in transactions in 2018, we are much more than an EFTPOS provider - Tyro is an ASX listed Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
With 10 industry firsts to market, we're giving the business banking world a good shake up, with smart technology that save Australian businesses time and money. Come and be a part of the Tyro journey.
The Tyro Finance team is positioned to support Tyro business strategy as well as continuous improvement across the business whilst continually focussing on financial management, control, planning and providing excellent customer experiences to key stakeholders.
This role sits within the Finance Operations arm of the Finance Team and is instrumental in analysing monthly results to provide insights on drivers of top line growth to assist in timely decision making.
As part of the Finance team, your role will be to undertake a detailed analysis of revenue drivers and provide timely insights, in particular for the payments business.
What you'll be doing
- Undertaking detailed analyses for the payments business, working with large data sets.
- Be up to date with payments industry trends relating to cost base (fee changes).
- Provide management with key insights on revenue drivers to assist decision making.
- Provide the SFOM with forecast financial implications of direct cost and card mix changes in a simple and clear manner.
- Work closely with Product and Customer teams on new initiatives.
- Supporting the development of budgets and financial plans.
- Providing decision support to pricing related activities.
- Assist the SFOM and Head of Financial Planning and Analysis in presenting analysis and outcomes.
- Responsible for the identification and management of risk in day to day responsibilities.
- Comply with Tyro policies and procedures including completing mandatory training within the required timeframes.
- Role model positive risk behaviours and contribute towards a strong risk culture at Tyro.
What you bring to the team
- Relevant experience working in the payments industry;
- Experience working in a commercial environment;
- Strong business partnering and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including tools – Excel and Powerpoint essential, Salesforce and Alteryx, Tableau preferred
- Ability to work independently in addition to working as a team player while maintaining a positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Our Tyro Values
- WOW the Customer - We love our customers and we want them to love us too.
- Be GOOD - We're open and transparent, and we do the right thing, even when nobody's watching or it's really hard.
- Commit to GREATNESS - We think big, move fast and dare to be different. Always asking what's next.
- Stay HUNGRY - We ooze passion and determination and we play as a team to win.
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australia businesses.
Our almost 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a generous learning & development budget for training for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 3 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, and not to mention our multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.