|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia's largest EFTPOS provider of all ADI's outside of the big 4 banks. With almost 500 employees, $13.4 billion in transactions in 2018, we are much more than an EFTPOS provider - Tyro is an ASX listed Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
With 10 industry firsts to market, we're giving the business banking world a good shake up, with smart technology that save Australian businesses time and money. Come and be a part of the Tyro journey.
Entry Level Sales Role
Successful candidates will receive comprehensive sales training geared toward your career development and with that the opportunity to progress within the business.
In this role, you will be selling Tyro's unique product suite to a range of inbound and primarily warm leads over the phone. Your pipeline will range from small to large businesses with a key focus to sell Tyro’s products and convey its value proposition. Our customers are spread across three main verticals; Hospitality, Retail & Health.
At Tyro, we are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be a part of a competitive, thriving and rewarding business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Making in excess of 60 outbound calls to cold and warm leads to sell Tyro’s EFTPOS solution
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets and scorecard metrics, demonstrating consistent and sustained performance.
- Prospecting leads from geographical locations, to then set appointments for the BDE team to visit in person and close.
- Generate referrals for new business by fostering strong relationships with new customers
- Making sure that Customer Satisfaction targets with newly recruited businesses are met
- Pro-actively look for opportunities to up-sell Tyro banking products
- Proactively seek to expand their knowledge on Tyro’s products and services and stay up to date with any changes
- Work with on-boarding specialists, customer support, and risk assessment to ensure customers have an excellent on-boarding experience
- Has a detailed understanding of Tyro and competitor pricing, and can complete cost comparisons and business proposals as required; without assistance (after training).
- Display a competent level of business acumen.
- Attention to detail
- Ensuring that all new prospects understand Tyro’s offerings and products
- No previous sales experience required
- Experience in retail and hospitality would be an advantage
- Willingness to learn and have a great attitude to work
- Higher education degree desirable
- WOW the Customer - We love our customers and we want them to love us too.
- Be GOOD - We're open and transparent, and we do the right thing, even when nobody's watching or it's really hard.
- Commit to GREATNESS - We think big, move fast and dare to be different. Always asking what's next.
- Stay HUNGRY - We ooze passion and determination and we play as a team to win.
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australia businesses.
Our almost 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a generous learning & development budget for training for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 3 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, and not to mention our multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.