|Job Type:||Full Time|
Welcome to This Australian Life.
From the millions of Australians we protect, to those that make it happen every day at TAL, people really are what we’re all about.
TAL needs people who represent our diverse Australian community. People who embrace our spirit and inspire confidence in their colleagues, customers and community. People who are passionate about making the most of the choices and options we provide. People who do what’s right, aim high, and work smart.
About the Opportunity
The Telephony & Technology specialist's key purpose is to provide technical knowledge and expertise to the business whilst providing recommendations to optimise performance and to drive change.
The role integrates Campaign Management analytics with Contact Centre delivery skills. This is a hybrid role requiring extensive experience and knowledge across both areas.
To do this, the role requires a thorough understanding of Campaign and Contact Centre Delivery technology as well as a strong grounding in both project management and troubleshooting.
This role will also involve gathering and documenting requirements, suggesting improvements, testing and working with IT (Internal and External), PMO and the operational SME’s to achieve successful implementation of operational contact centre initiatives.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Campaign and IVR Creation - Optimisation of campaign performance through imbedding and implementing new technology as well as utilising existing tools to refine /improve performance.
- Platform optimisation and Support – Maintenance of existing and future telephony infrastructure
- Project Management/Change Management - Act as a liaison between IT/PMO and the operational SME’s; and responsible for the production of current state process documentation, providing assistance with the production of Business Requirement Documentation (Contact centre solutions).
- Continuous Improvement Identify and implement ways in which contact centre processes can be improved, standardised and automated.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5+ years of Contact Centre Experience including extensive experience working with dialler technology and campaign builds
- Experience working with middle management stakeholders, marketing teams and multiple lead sources
- Experience working with Campaigns and Customer Contact Centre Technologies (Inbound, Outbound, etc.)
- The ability to work autonomously and delivery projects/initiatives to the highest standards and effectively manage concurrent projects and initiatives at once and to deadlines
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with the Interactive Intelligence suite of products
- Knowledge of Life/Income and Funeral Insurance business and demonstrated experience in Financial Services and / or Insurance Industry
- Strong analytical skills with excellent written and oral communication skills
Work is a big part of this Australian life, and we work hard to make it one of the best parts. We want our employees to work in ways that suits their life and the nature of their role, so they feel able to meet their work life commitments and support their wellbeing. Everyone’s welcome to work for us – regardless of their age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status or any disabilities they might be living with.
We know it’s the people we work with and experiences we share that make work meaningful and fulfilling, and we’d love for you to be part of it.
You don’t have to be an artist, adventurer, doer or dreamer, but it really helps.