|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced lending professional looking for an opportunity to develop their skills and experience in lending operations
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role:
This is an operational support role in which you will be responsible for the end to end set up, assessment and processing of equipment finance applications as part of the BOQ Lending Services team. With a strong focus on customer service, you will also support business targets for new business, growth and credit quality whilst managing multiple stakeholder relationships.
You will carefully assess all applications and appropriately identify credit risk in a timely manner while ensuring recommendations are of high quality. You will also apply a delegated authority with in line with the defined risk appetite.
With a demonstrated background in financial services (operations support, credit analysis or retail lending support roles), this position will suit an individual who is seeking an opportunity to further develop their skills and experience in lending operations within a head office environment.
You will also demonstrate the following experience, skills and abilities:
- Proven experience in credit risk assessment and applying a lending delegation
- Knowledge of commercial Equipment Finance products highly desirable
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate in a clear and unambiguous manner
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Outcome orientated with a customer centric mindset.
About our Benefits:
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links to our Careers page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.