- A Bachelors or Masters degree in accounting, business, finance or economics preferred
- At least 3 years for Senior Consultant applicants, 5 years for Manager applicants and 7 years for Senior Manager applicants, of related work experience, with transaction diligence or M&A transactions experience preferred, or a background in external audit or restructuring with more recent experience in transaction diligence
- A member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, or international equivalent
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills and a dedication to teamwork
- A strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas in a collaborative team environment
Who are Transaction Advisory Services?
EY’s Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) division offers strategic corporate clients and private equity client’s professional transaction advice and services, from the strategic analysis phase of the transaction lifecycle, through to execution, and transaction integration. The goal is to help EY clients achieve their best capital performance, deliver value to their stakeholders and meet their strategic corporate objectives. Learn more about TAS here.
formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
career and learning development e.g. EY badges, career mentoring
an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or 61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is AUD $62,000 inclusive of 9.5% superannuation.