- Variety of work and career development opportunities
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
We are looking for experienced Senior Consultants and Managers within the Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) team in our Melbourne office. This role is offered on a full-time basis.
As part of our FSRM team, you’ll focus on client opportunities where your expertise can make a substantial impact. You’ll build valuable relationships across the industry, gain broad industry experience, and develop strong capabilities, through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues.
Across the banking and capital markets, insurance, asset management, we build a better working world by assisting clients enhance the management of risk. You’ll help them by providing strategy and implementation support. You’ll work across Australia’s leading financial institutions, in high-performing teams alongside risk management professionals, quantitative analysts, technologists, and former regulators. Together, you’ll help clients better assess and enhance the management of risk.
FSRM service offerings include:
- Risk culture, conduct and compliance
- Financial crimes and AML advisory
- Credit, market and operational risk
- Enterprise risk management
- Regulation and prudential supervision
Your key responsibilities
- Deliver projects to a high level of client satisfaction and within budget
- Build an understanding of our solutions, share knowledge and be able to draw on subject matter specialists accordingly
- Develop relevant recommendations and solutions to enhance the management of risk
- Work with clients to meet regulatory and compliance obligations
- Manage project teams of consultants
Skills and attributes for success
- 2.5 years’ experience in financial services consulting, either within a consulting firm or a major financial institution
- Proficient capability in one or more of our FSRM service offerings
- Experience supervising consultants
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and lots of energy and drive
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Graduate degree in finance, commerce, law, STEM or similar, with post-graduate qualifications or additional study viewed favourably
- Professional/technical qualifications in risk management viewed favourably.