- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
We are looking for a Senior Manager to be a leader in our Cyber Security team in Melbourne. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis.
- Lead and manage high quality cyber security engagements
- Mentor and manage teams
- Be dedicated to operational and delivery excellence
- Drive opportunities that contribute to the growth of the practice
Ability to deliver successful Cyber Security engagements across multiple cyber security competencies, both as an individual contributor and leader
Proven experience as a Cyber Security practitioner with the knowledge to provide industry best-practice advice to clients
Experience in operational technology and ICS environments
Experience with Information Security domains - in particular one or more of the following\: Cyber Strategy & Architecture, Cyber Risk Management, Cyber Detection & Response, Cyber Threat Exposure Management, Data Protection, Infrastructure Security, Privacy (APP and GDPR), Cyber Resilience and Breach Support. This experience should include both advisory and implementation experience.
- Experience in assessing and/or implementing security and risk standards and frameworks, including ISO 27001-2, PCI DSS, NIST CSF, ITIL, COBIT, VPDSF, IRAP, PSPF, AS/NZS 4360, CPS234.
- Strong program / project delivery on major security uplift programs.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The ability to develop and maintain integrity and trusted relationships with clients, peers and team members