Associate Director, Transaction Advisory Services, Infrastructure Advisory, Melbourne
- Work with iconic government and industry clients
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
We are looking for an Associate Director within the Infrastructure Advisory team in our Melbourne office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
The Infrastructure Advisory team has a proven track record of advising on the structuring and procurement of Victoria’s most critical infrastructure projects. We advise both public and private sector organisations that require support in developing and managing large scale infrastructure projects across a range of sectors. We also advise on the long-term operation of assets and contracts.
We have ambitious growth plans and we are seeking high performing experienced professionals to expand our Melbourne practice. This is a great opportunity where you can play a key role with our clients, sharing your knowledge and providing valued insights to enhance the business relationship. This position is expected to support business development opportunities and build and maintain effective business relationships.
Our advice covers the full spectrum of considerations over the entire infrastructure lifecycle so oversight and understanding of infrastructure projects in this context is essential. This includes financial and economic analysis and development of business cases through to involvement in complex procurement and project transaction phases.
Your key responsibilities
- Independently leading project teams
- Undertaking strategic, financial and commercial analysis for public and private clients in a variety of sectors
- Support business development opportunities and build and maintain effective business relationships.
- Delivering complete engagements including billing, work-in-progress, fee negotiations and risk management.
Skills and attributes for success
- An aptitude for managing multiple projects, project teams and stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen, financial modelling, report writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability in developing commercial framework, procurement and tender strategy, overseeing financial modelling and tender assessment
- Interest in digital and data analytics
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A post graduate qualification such as the CFA or CA and/or Masters in Construction Law