Who are The ASC?
Our Advanced Security Centre (ASC) is a well-established, dedicated and vibrant team that is designed to help our clients protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their information. The professionals in the ASC typically operate in a red team capacity executing with advanced cybersecurity tools and techniques.
The ASC provides the following services to our clients
- Web, mobile and thick client penetration testing
- Source code reviews
- Infrastructure security assessments
- Internal/external network penetration testing
- Vulnerability assessments
- Security configuration reviews
- Wireless assessments
- Social engineering/red team assessments
Apply and see where a career with EY can take you!
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes\:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges, career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or 61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $60,000 including 9.5% superannuation
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.