|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Improve social and economic participation and outcomes in Australia and internationally by shaping and influencing our most complex public policy challenges
- Rapidly grow your skills and experiences in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Develop and contribute to our growing and diversifying domestic and international business.
KPMG Australia is part of a global professional services network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth.
Within Management Consulting, our Policy, Programs and Evaluations (PP&E) business partners with government and non-government clients to shape and influence their most critical policy, strategy, funding, implementation, operational, and measurement decisions. In doing so, we support and enable the end-to-end transformation, implementation, and evaluation of major policies, programs, and service systems that drive real impacts to our communities and economy. We work with our clients across clients sectors and all areas of the public policy making cycle domestically and internationally.
Sustained growth and diversification in our business has created the opportunity for a number of roles across Senior Consultant and Manager levels in our Sydney practice.
We are looking for passionate, talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. Your ongoing responsibilities in the team will include:
- Delivering and managing client engagements across sectors and jurisdictions
- Contributing to the delivery of business development
- Developing and maintaining strong, trusted relationships with clients
- Contributing to the development of our practice, team, and culture
- Actively growing your skills and experiences to increase your impact.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and experience will include:
- Strong technical and analytical skills with a demonstrated application to public policy issues, including:
- Economic modelling (eg. cost benefit analysis; cost effectiveness analysis)
- Econometric and statistical modelling techniques
- Financial modelling (desired).
- Model development skills, including, at a minimum, demonstrated experience in the development of Microsoft Excel based models. Knowledge and understanding of statistical modelling packages (eg. R; SAS; SPSS) is desired but not mandatory.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing public policy problems
- Proven track record in contributing to and delivering projects successfully
- Strong communications skills
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!