|Job Type:||Full Time|
Otraco International is the world's leading provider of Earthmover/Off-road tyre management services to the mining industry. Our world-class credentials are based on a proven ability to reduce the cost of earthmover tyre operation for major open pit miners while maximising production and enhancing safety. Entirely independent of any tyre manufacturer or supplier, we have continued to set new benchmarks in tyre performance – delivering dramatic savings with uncompromising standards of quality, safety and professionalism.
We currently have a vacancy within our Goonyella mine site for an experienced Tyre Technician. This role will maintain stable services on site, all whilst ensuring compliance with the Otraco Management System and the contracted scope of work is performed and maintained to a high standard. You will exhibit an unwavering commitment to Zero Harm & utilise your Heavy Duty Tyre Fitting expertise in an environment that fosters progression and development.
- An understanding that safety is paramount and that it is your duty to abide by site safety procedures and safe work practices
- Possess a high level of initiative and situational awareness
- Preferably a certificate II in Automotive Mechanical Tyre Fitting Heavy Cert AUR21913 or a minimum of RIISAM 210/211
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years of Earthmover tyre fitting experience on mine sites
- A valid and current unrestricted Drivers Licence and Forklift Licence
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary plus overtime and allowances as applicable including, superannuation paid on all hours worked, 5 weeks paid annual leave, Paid personal leave, and a variety of other employee benefits
- An unwavering commitment to the health and safety of all our employees
- A genuine career development opportunity to further extend and build upon your Tyre Fitting experience
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- A professional and positive team atmosphere that encourages innovation and improvement
- The opportunity to define your career path within an industry leading organisation
For further information contact Jess.Boxtel@downergroup.com Please note applications must be completed online. Applications emailed directly will not be accepted.