|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Profiling Operator to join our team in Gillman, SA. This is a full-time permanent position working with our highly experienced surfacing crew and would be well-suited to someone with a high regard for safety and quality.
- Current HR License (highly regarded)
- Demonstrated experience operating heavy machinery
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Experience in operating a Profiler
- Experience in operating a shuttle buggy (highly regarded)
- A good attitude and strong 'team player' with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Yvette Michael – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0438 213 759
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.