|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Role: Senior Associate Consultant
Job Title: Business Analyst
Short Description: It will focus on work that’s required in the Home Loans Marketing area and will require flexibility to work on multiple campaigns/analysis tasks to support fast paced Marketing and product teams.
Skill: SQL, Oracle/Teradata, Marketing and Campaign management, Statistical analysis skills
Location: Sydney, Australia
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and define the business problem, perform analysis tasks and provide end to end campaign tasks, including providing advisory service that can be fed into design and build.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of campaigns and data analytics requests
- Build strong working relationships with internal partners that are based on mutual trust.
- Work well with a range of different people in different roles
- Ensure errors are minimised by following processes, Quality Control and by documenting your activities and learnings and sharing it with the wider group.
- Actively collaborate with customers and colleagues to ensure delivery excellence
- Display a growth mindset by proactively seeking feedback.
- 5+ years of relevant experience and minimum 2 years of SQL hands-on experience.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in analysis in Financial Services/Banking or similar
- Business knowledge of Marketing procedures, including marketing campaign, design, execution and Post Implementation Reviews
- Ability to present analysis and technical information to a non-technical audience
- Exposure to R/Python
- Knowledge or exposure to data engineering techniques is preferred
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.