Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
About the opportunity
Our Transport group employs more than 8,000 professionals who support clients with innovative solutions to efficiently move people and goods across the globe. We focus our efforts in Aviation, Bridge, Highway, Ports & Maritime, Planning Services, Transit & Rail and Tunnels.
An opportunity exists for a Senior Transport Planner in our Perth office who will provide technical leadership, mentoring and advice for the wider transport planning team, whilst servicing numerous clients within the infrastructure, mining, gas, power and water utilities and building sectors.
The successful applicant should possess the following skills and experience\:
- Tertiary qualification in Transport Planning or similar degree.
- Professional membership.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Transport planning experience in the development of strategic plans, masterplans, business cases transport strategy development and transport assessments.
- Maintains, builds and expands personal client relationship networks (including internal Jacobs clients) consistently and regularly to uncover opportunities in conjunction with Business Development Leaders.
- Can successfully project manage transport planning jobs, including project team, financial, record and safety and risk management.
- Sound interpersonal and technical management skills demonstrated ability to lead a team in delivering solutions.
- Experience in planning and execution to achieve business goals.
- A strong knowledge of the Australian market place, in particular industry and major Clients.
We reflect our clients’ diversity at Jacobs. We value inclusion and diversity as it energises our people and encourages creativity, collaboration and innovation. Our global culture of caring fosters a workplace where we value the safety, positive mental health, inclusion and belonging of all our employees. Joining Jacobs introduces you to a variety of established global employee networks dedicated to empowering employees to maximise their potential through engagement and development opportunities across all career stages.
One of the many ways we thank our employees for their dedication and hard work, is offering quality, flexible benefit options that keep you and your family, physically and financially healthy. You’ll have access to several employee benefits including professional/educational support, flexible work arrangements, salary sacrifice options, monthly social events or community involvement programs. It’s a great time to join Jacobs as we actively nurture and support our diverse employee and client networks across all ethnicities and cultures.
Achieve more and thrive with a global brand! Apply online by clicking on the link below.
Please note\: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.