|Job Type:||Full Time|
We work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
About the role
As a key member of the team, you will ensure the delivery of suitably qualified and experienced candidates for projects, tenders and talent pipelining across the Resources and Utilities business sectors. You will\:
- Complete administration tasks that support the Recruitment function including reference checking and candidate follow up
- Obtaining and verifying candidate proof of entitlement to work in Australia
- Obtaining candidate qualifications, tickets and licences
- Conducting VEVO checks
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
- Maintaining effective communication and correspondence with internal and external key stakeholders
- Undertake any ad-hoc projects, initiatives, tasks
You will inspire your team, draw on their diverse skills and everyone looks out for one another. Ideally you will have\:
- Team player with can do attitude
- Outstanding customer and team focus
- Administration skills with highly developed computer proficiency
- Strong communication skill verbal and written
- Qualification in Human Resources would be highly desirable
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.