|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Rollingstock Services has an exciting opportunity to join our business and contribute to an exciting new Project. Downer Rollingstock Services (RSS) is committed to providing the highest quality of Rolling Stock & Overhaul services, for both the local QLD and greater Australian markets.
Reporting directly to the Planning Scheduling Manager the role of Project Scheduler will interface with the Project team to ensure Project milestones and delivery of the project is completed on time and to a high level of quality. The role will be responsible for creating a Project master schedule, Reporting in P6 to the Project Manager and Project planning and Cost control.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop detailed Project schedules and Continuously interrogate logic of project schedules
- Reporting in P6 to Project Manager as per contract deliverables
- Project Cost Control
- Analyse and manage Project critical path and develop look ahead schedules
- Complete Project reporting to required schedules
- Drives delivery of schedule in accordance with baseline programme
- Carry out detailed planning using critical path methodology to identify potential delays early.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to create complete and detailed work scopes
- Complies with and enforces standard policies and procedures
You will have:
- Project Planning/Scheduling Experience in Manufacturing, Construction or Telco (highly regarded )
- Required experience in Primavera P6 in 1 of the following areas ( Project Management, Advance Project Management or Resource Management with Primavera P6)
- Understanding of Procurement, Manufacturing Processes
- Strong understanding of Cost control methodology
- Experience using scheduling software, Primavera P6 or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding of Earned Value Methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a 12 month fixed term opportunity and an exciting time to join Downer Rollingstock Services and be part of an exciting Project. This role is based in our Brisbane office with some travel required to our Maryborough Service Delivery Centre. An attractive salary package on offer for the successful candidate and a chance to gain exposure in an ASX listed organisation.
To be considered for this role please “Apply Now” or contact Rachel Jones email@example.com for further information.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.