|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
What it Means To Work Here
Here, you'll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other. Learn about our culture here .
Working in Cybersecurity takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. You’ll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
CTC (Cybersecurity & Technology Controls)
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
- Engage and improve the whole lifecycle of CD&F services – from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
- Scale through automation and evolve systems by pushing change that improves reliability and velocity
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software/tooling solutions
- Design and implement automated deployment strategies that scale with the business
- Research, design and apply advanced security techniques
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
- Experience with security operations technologies such as AV/DLP/SIEM/Secure Gateway and other controls.
- CI/CD experience utilizing tools such as Github, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, or Open Container Initiative (OCI)
- Experience in application security, cryptography, network security and system security
- Practical exposure with automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
- CISSP, CISM, SANS-GIAC, CEH and/or Security+
- AWS Certified Developer, Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer, SysOps or Security
- Microsoft - Cloud Platform & Infrastructure: MTA, MCSA or MCSE
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce is directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable local law. In accordance with applicable local law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.