|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Leverage your change management and strategic HR experience to deliver significant transformational programs
- Join a fast growing business offering exceptional career opportunities
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We provide clear and practical advice in order to help our clients meet the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
Our People & Change team help organisations unlock their potential and navigate change across all functions to drive high performance. Our key areas of focus are: change management, HR optimisation, organisation design, talent management and corporate affairs.
Your new role
We are interested in connecting with experienced change professionals who specialise in strategic HR. In our Brisbane office you’ll get access to a variety of opportunities that would see you:
- Planning and delivering projects using our contemporary People & Change methodologies while taking into account scope, budget, time, quality, stakeholders, risks and issues
- Support the delivery of transformational programs across business and IT domains in the role of a HR Practitioner using our HR transformation methodology
- Perform complex data analysis and present findings to clients that are easily digestible and support key decision-making
- Conducting impact assessments and translating its implications to HR functions
- Manage ambiguity while effectively maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Educate, mentor and coach our clients in HR transformation
- Support the delivery of program streams using an Agile delivery methodology, taking into account the stream priorities and overall project priorities
- Develop People and Change proposals
- Establish and sustain relationships with clients by delivering high quality people related services
You bring to the role
We're interested in people that are team players, able to work effectively as part of a wider KPMG and client team, with the following credentials:
- Current experience in functional and/or strategic HR, preferably in a consulting/advisory environment
- Demonstrated experience delivering transformation programs or running concurrent smaller projects (5-15 people)
- Strong consulting or industry experience with cross sector knowledge and capabilities
- Accreditation in the delivery of projects using project / program methodologies
- Accreditation in the field of Human Resources
- Ability to drive initiatives from concept through to implementation
- Demonstrated relationship management capability, influencing and negotiation skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification, ideally in Business, Human Resources, Management
- Highly proficient data analytical and thematic analysis skills
- Highly developed communication, stakeholder engagement and reporting skills
- The ability to support the growth and development of the Brisbane P&C team including coaching and mentoring project team members
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.