|Job Type:||Full Time|
Role Summary:Reporting to the Head of Projects (ANZ), The Project Manager will be responsible for delivery of the construction phase of the project, including; management, co-ordination and reporting in relation to the construction, installation and execution of the Bango wind farm in NSW.
This role will be on a FIFO 3:1 roster.
- Exercise commercial and finance controls during the execution of the project with regular reporting and forecasting of project metrics and KPIs.
- Ensure compliance to the technical specifications of the product and all deliverables.
- Ensure the coordination of technical support/engineering and onsite construction resources.
- Provide guidance to the Project Management team for on-time / on-budget execution.
- Strong focus on Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) mindset and compliance.
- Build strong local and regional relationships with Customers, ensure Customer Satisfaction excellence and help in securing repeat orders with our customers.
- Ensure compliance to Quality Policy and Quality processes are strictly implemented.
- Foster a team environment to facilitate success.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive Cost out.
- Travel to Sites and Customer locations on business needs as required.
- Work with Operations team to Monitor Cost of quality and provide periodic dashboard to management on challenges / margin erosion.
- Bachelor’s in engineering/Construction or Commercial/Law – Electrical, Electronics of Power Electronics, Mechanical Engineering.
- Professional experience in wind farm construction projects and / or Infrastructure or Power Generation will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrate consistently high levels of performance in all areas of responsibility.
- Work efficiently without direct supervision & lead team projects personnel.
- Strong commercial/contract and financial acumen.
- Knowledge of ISO & Safety Standard’s.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Customer Service and advocate mindset.
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of Database operations.
- Knowledge on Renewable policies and national / state / regional requirements.
- In depth Knowledge of Project Management and Project execution including Installation and Commissioning.
- Experience handling Consortium type projects required.
- GB Certified (if GE employee)
- Ability to Travel to sites within ANZ and Asia Pacific region in support of Execution.
- Strong Technical, Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.