|Location:||Dandenong South, North Ryde|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Business Services Centre (BSC) contributes to Downer’s success by delivering scalable finance-related services, leveraging the capability of our people, technology and standardised processes. Services provided by the BSC include payroll, purchase to pay, accounts receivable, and travel and expense management. This is a high-volume processing environment where operations management and continuous improvement are vital to success.
This role’s purpose is to embed continuous improvement methodologies and LEAN concepts into the culture of the BSC operations.
Ideally, you must have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, accounting, engineering or IT
- Training or qualifications in LEAN, Six Sigma or total quality management
- Project management qualifications preferred but not essential
- Strong experience in process improvement within a Shared Services function, high-volume processing operations or similar environment
- Knowledge working with large scale ERP systems
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note - applications will not be accepted via email.