|Job Type:||Full Time|
Insurance Consultant x2
Welcome to This Australian Life.
From the millions of Australians we protect, to those that make it happen every day at TAL, people really are what we’re all about.
TAL needs people who represent our diverse Australian community. People who embrace our spirit and inspire confidence in their colleagues, customers and community. People who are passionate about making the most of the choices and options we provide. People who do what’s right, aim high, and work smart.
About the Opportunity
This role plays a key part within Customer, Operations and Underwriting services with a focus on sharing knowledge, providing coaching and support to all administration teams. You will be responsible for working with the leaders across the business to identify training / knowledge gaps and opportunities to improve our customer service offering.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance, support and coaching to teams onshore and offshore teams, capturing opportunities where knowledge / process gaps exist
- Sourcing insights and direct feedback from staff and customers on what we need to improve our service and processes
- Ensuring day to day compliance requirements are met, as per TAL guidelines with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information and develop frameworks to monitor this when quality checking
- Identifying, investigating and managing compliance incidents. Undertaking root cause analysis and providing feedback / findings to leadership team
- Working with the Technical Support team to pinpoint and identify system issues and errors by performing testing to help deliver and close the gaps
- Managing and co-ordinating User Acceptance testing across various systems and lines of business
- Managing stakeholder (internal and external) relationships. Relationships with stakeholders include: business partners, users, vendors, customers, project team members and management leaders
- Administration of TAL’s legacy systems and products
- Resolving customer problems and complaints, escalating where required
- Looking for ways to improve own effectiveness and productivity
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to adapt communications across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and document these utilising various techniques and formats, e.g. user stories, process flows, wireframes.
- Good attention to detail and a rigorous focus on delivering quality output
- A minimum of 2+ years in an administration environment
- Extensive Technical knowledge of Life Insurance and / or Superannuation business
- Substantial experience and successful track record of delivering business change and improved business processes within a complex business transformation programme
- Thinks innovatively and challenges the status quo
Work is a big part of this Australian life, and we work hard to make it one of the best parts. We want our employees to work in ways that suits their life and the nature of their role, so they feel able to meet their work life commitments and support their wellbeing. Everyone’s welcome to work for us – regardless of their age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status or any disabilities they might be living with.
We know it’s the people we work with and experiences we share that make work meaningful and fulfilling, and we’d love for you to be part of it.
You don’t have to be an artist, adventurer, doer or dreamer, but it really helps.
If you would like to apply or refer a friend please click on the relevant button below and follow the instructions. Alternatively, if you would like further information please contact Kirsty Donnelly – Talent Acquisition Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org