Diona is an award-winning business with a portfolio of high-profile projects built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in the design and construction of cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
At Diona, safety is always our first priority and one of our core values. We are currently looking for a hands on HSEC Advisor, who is passionate about leading and instilling a safety first culture to join our high performing team.
Responsibilities will include;
- Promoting a safety-first culture
- Assisting with the development and implementation of procedures based on company policies and project requirements
- Ensuring all operations comply with applicable legislative and contractual requirements
- Providing support, coordination and advice on HSEC practices, systems and procedures
- Conduct regular site inspections
- Coach and mentor project teams to deliver safe projects
The successful applicant will have;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role within the construction/civil industry
- Formal qualifications in OH&S (Diploma level or above)
- Experience in maintaining Quality and Safety Management Systems in compliance with ISO 9001, ASNZ 4801 and ISO 14001 (OFSC desirable)
- A high level of written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders
As our most valuable asset, we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in our team.
To join the Diona team APPLY NOW or contact Ciaran McGreevy on 02 8405 1575 for further information.