|Location:||Bay Of Plenty|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We seeking concrete workers to join our team based in Tauranga, working on road maintenance contracts. You will be part of a team of concrete workers working on footpath upgrades and Kerb & Channel upgrades. Your role will involve concrete footpath repairs, kerb and channel renewal, small asphalt repairs and drainage work.
What's on offer?
- Full-Time hours
- Paid overtime
- Training and development opportunities
- Uniform and safety gear provided
- Guaranteed hours – minimum 40 per week
- A proven track record of working as part of a concrete team with extensive concrete experience in kerb and channel renewal, footpath repairs and upgrades
- Ability to obtain relevant licences to operate equipment, W,T,R
- Ability to deal with unexpected events, make decisions and provide direction to work crews
- Organised and systematic approach to working environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Safety first attitude
To be considered for this role you need to be adaptable and flexible in your work approach as some on-call work will be required as well as longer hours including Saturday work.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, register your interest by applying online at www.downercareers.co.nz
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.