|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our Xero Practice Manager team in Auckland!
At Xero, our mission is to re-wire the global economy and small businesses are at the heart of that. So are the people that advise them.
Xero Practice Manager is a key part of Xero’s product offering for small businesses. We build software that allows them to manage jobs and projects from quote through to invoice effectively tracking time and costs.
Thousands of services businesses internationally use Xero Practice Manager to manage their workflow, costing and invoicing. Businesses that use the product you'll help build come from a range of industries from Creative and IT to Trades and Construction.
As our Product Manager you'll have a rare opportunity to drive the next steps on a direct revenue SaaS product. The core of your role will be to lead our development teams to define and ship software that solves real problems for our customers.
What are we looking for in a Product Manager?
- Previous experience in software role
- Customer centric attitude
- Inclusive attitude and agile mindset
- Experience with cloud and/or SaaS products would also help
What you'll do:
- Understanding customer problems; you will be the champion of the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ and deliver value through defining, driving and executing a product roadmap aligned with the Xero Practice Manager and Xero vision
- Bridging technical and business worlds as you lead strong and positive relationships with global business partners to understand and deliver on market needs and priorities, and evangelise the Xero Practice Manager vision
- Leading our product development teams, in conjunction with your product owner and specialist direct reports. You’ll take an active involvement in development team resource planning and recruitment.
- Working with strategy, product marketing, data and research teams to drive user and competitive research, in order to uncover customer needs and new product value propositions in line with Xero’s vision
- Working closely with your peers across Xero to deliver quality software with amazing user experiences that tackle real customer problems
- Cultivating a fun, creative and motivated culture that lives and breathes our Xero values.
If you want to work with an internationally acclaimed, award-winning product right here in Auckland then this is the opportunity you’re looking for. We’ve got huge global reach and appeal, have a strategy in place for continued success and now is the time to be a part of it all.
Xero’s environment is an awesome place to develop in: we have a diverse and inclusive culture that we're proud of. Whether you're after a workplace with a social vibe, or a workplace which understands your family is priority - Xero is all of that and more.
We're a big part of the development community and you'll find Xero's attending and speaking at conferences, hosting meetups or mentoring students. We're really open in our discussions at Xero, from the latest product management thinking to improving diversity and inclusion.
At Xero, we encourage flexible working hours and arrangements that allow you to balance your life and passions. We trust you to build to the best of your ability and will support your real passion for continual learning with training and career mentorship to help you flourish.
As part of our awesome package you’ll get Xero shares as well as a swathe of other cool perks to make your time here that much more fun than elsewhere.
Apply now using the link below and we’ll take it from there!