|Location:||Aus - WA Regional, Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Work with a team of the best
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
We have a new opportunity for a Service Person available. Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
With a 2/1 FIFO roster from Perth, you will thrive on meeting all goals and challenges, and act with fairness and integrity in all that you do.
In return, we will celebrate your achievements and provide great opportunities for you to take your career to the next level.
Some of your duties will include;
- Carries out refuelling, shift servicing, and scheduled servicing of maintenance and plant & equipment in a safe, efficient and timely manner
- Assist tradespeople in the washing, servicing, maintenance, and repair of plant equipment and associated components as directed.
- Ensure lubricant sampling is carried out in accordance with Thiess’ Environmental and Safety Management Systems
- Ensure the re-fuelling of plant and equipment is carried out in a timely, safe, and environmental manner with strict compliance with site safety tagging and fire procedures
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of machinery/equipment non-conformance, identify and record any machinery/equipment quality problems.
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins and Thiess Quality Controlled (QA) service documentation
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Experience in the mining industry preferred, with open cut mobile plant
- Relevant mechanical trade qualification preferred but not essential
- Current HR driver’s licence
- You will also need to possess a high regard for health and safety at all times.
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more – http://www.thiess.com
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.