|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Looking for a new challenge in 2020 and have a passion for growth, development and working in a team environment within a positive workplace culture.
- Seeking Property Professionals with 7-10 years’ experience as Certified Practicing Valuers and ideally with 3-5 years in the prestige segment.
- Full-time/flexible work positions available in Sydney’s prestige suburbs due to the continued business growth .
Start a new year and new decade with an exciting new challenge – we are currently taking Expressions of Interest for those keen to join our Prestige team.
As a Consultant - Prestige Valuer, you’ll undertake prestige residential valuations (typically $4 - $7.5M) and provide general advisory services on residential property for NAB and its customers more broadly. In addition, it is critical that you maintain a deep understanding of the current prestige market to provide internal business units and stakeholders local market insights and risks that support NAB Property Services Group to deliver a property intelligence capability.
NABValuations is NAB’s own valuation firm accountable for delivering an end-to-end valuations process, with a particular focus in making it simple for our people and customers. Valuations is a key part of NAB customers' overall borrowing experience supporting colleagues in origination, product, fulfillment and servicing teams for mortgage and business lending.
To be successful as a Consultant – Prestige Valuer, you’ll have;
- A Certified Practising Valuer accreditation with 7-10 years’ valuation experience and ideally 3-5 years within the prestige segment.
- A passion for property to actively share local property knowledge and provide advisory services with banking colleagues and customers through discussions, market presentations and general advice
- Strong written, verbal communication
- Demonstrated positivity and ability in working as a team
- Capabilities to use a market leading valuation platform
- Demonstrated a desire for ongoing improvement
NAB offers a well-defined career path supported with regular structured training and development, flexible working conditions, along with great staff benefits and a competitive remuneration structure
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
NAB was recently recognised by the Australian Property Institute at the Excellence in Property Awards for Workplace Diversity and Culture. For more information please visit here.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. You may contact Alex Dimou on 0438 003 917 to have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you, or email Alex.Dimou@nab.com.au We’d love to share our vision for the future of property.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.