|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Parental Leave coverage for 12 months
- Valuer RVP/CPV accreditation
- Undertake residential, commercial property and portfolio valuations in the Preston area
- Must have and continue to have a valid driver's licence
As a RPV or CPV accredited Valuer you’ll undertake a broad range of residential and commercial property and portfolio valuations, maintain a deep understanding of the current property market and build relationships with local banking colleagues to share relevant property market insights.
Valuations are an in-house team accountable for delivering an end-to-end valuations process, with a particular focus on making it simple for our people and customers.
Characteristics we are looking for include:
- Building relationships and presenting to local banking colleagues and key stakeholders
- Understanding valuation principals and methods and developing an understanding of the Bank's internal valuation process
- Assessing the value of residential and where appropriate commercial properties and completing residential construction valuations & progress inspections
- Possessing a strong understanding of the current property market
- Possessing and has demonstrated a strong team ethic and growth mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively utilising multiple channels
Customer Services contributes to NAB customers' overall borrowing experience by providing the end-to-end origination, fulfillment and servicing of mortgage, business and unsecured lending, as well as valuations.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
NAB was also recently recognised by the Australian Property Institute at the Excellence in Property Awards for Workplace Diversity and Culture. For more information please visit here.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.