|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role:
In the role of Supervisor you will play a crucial role in achieving project targets, being the eyes and ears on site and responsible for making the work happen. You will have strong working relationships with the Project Manager, Site Engineer, Foreperson and Subcontractor/s to help the work flow smoothly.
To be successful in this role we are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience with major civil construction (structures are of particular interest)
- Subcontractor management skills
- Experience of driving site performance and delivery to programme i.e. results driven!
- Excellent knowledge of construction techniques across various disciplines
- Leadership and team management skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities in order to anticipate and work around site issues
- The ability to promote an environment which supports Downer's philosophy of health and safety in the workplace
- General civils experience
In return we offer:
In return, you can expect to be part of a top performing team, in a high profile company with a jam-packed project pipeline and a commitment to enhancing your skills and growing your career. You will be working within an organisation where health and safety is our highest priority and this is a great opportunity to establish your career with a successful and innovative team, so don't miss out – apply online today by visiting www.downercareers.co.nz and searching using the reference number 565265.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.