|Location:||Melbourne - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
AGCO Australia forms part of one of the world's leading agricultural machinery companies. Our name is behind some of the most famous farming brands including Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Challenger, Valtra, Gleaner, GSI and Iseki.
An exciting opportunity to join one of the Global Leaders in Agricultural Machinery – we have a vacancy within our Dealer Central group for a Dealer Liaison Officer. Based out of AGCO's Melbourne head office, the role will be reporting to the Dealer Central Manager.
We need an energetic professional to assist our dealer network and internal sales departments to support, streamline and develop industry best practices and ensure that we achieve our strategic targets.
The role responsible for:
- Oversee and provide industry standard customer service within our Dealer Central group via prompt and accurate responses to order and information requests from dealers and internal staff
- Handle phone and internet based enquiries for product or related information from within our dealer network
- Process customer orders and investigate and resolve customer issues
- Assist the sales and marketing teams to achieve sales and productivity targets in line with our strategic planning
- Ensure all delivery to schedule and quality targets are achieved in line with the KPIs of the role
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Systems processing experience
A recent tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business is preferred, but not required.
In return AGCO can offer:
- The opportunity to join a true global company
- Work with a market leading product range
- Solid professional development opportunities through AGCO University
If you enjoy a challenging role and opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge to a range of interesting tasks, we would like to hear from you.
AGCO is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. Through the recruitment process we want candidates to talk to us about what will work for them and their circumstances to ensure we remove as many obstacles as possible. To learn more about our initiatives please visit our Work180 profile https://au.work180.co/employer/agco