|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Risk Analyst is an exciting new role in the Integrative Risk Management space.It will ensure the continuous development of ING Australia’s risk management function, by utilising systems knowledge, analytical skills and risk experience.
It will also be responsible to translate Australian Prudential Standards (APS) into day-to-day practise in the bank, and deliver on regulatory risk measures for the inclusion in APRA reports.
The primary focus is to build a solid stress testing framework. Furthermore this role will investigate the possibilities to deliver more synergies by looking at risk in an integrative manner.
This is a unique opportunity to work with various risk departments of a financial institution like Credit, Market and Operational Risk!
What are you going to do? You will…
- Visualize the risk in balance sheet and measure the balance sheet development against predefined trigger points.
- Develop methodologies to translate a scenario into risk measures like losses, capital for operational risk, market risk and credit risk
- Develop methodology for reverse stress testing
- Build, verify and publish various internal and external reports such as Board Report, CRO Report, Pillar 3 Reports
- Work in an agile manner and hold QBR sessions with business and enterprise tribe
- Work with finance on the business impact
- Run risk initiated projects with the business and implementation teams
What are we looking for? Someone who has…
- Tertiary qualification with a financial focus (Finance/Econometrics/Commerce
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a risk analytics or reporting role or equivalent, preferably within banking/financial services
- Intermediate SAS and SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of risk management techniques and risk related regulations
- Strong analytical, multitasking, problem solving skills along with stakeholder management
- Project management experience along with presentation skills in any form will be highly regarded
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile - for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you're joining a team where individuality isn't just accepted, it's encouraged. We've built a culture that's fun, friendly and supportive - it's the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We're here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there's plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you've never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply - likewise if you're living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you'd feel at home? We'd love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)