|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are currently looking for a Market Risk Manager to join our Risk team. You will be Responsible for the development and management of Market Risk’s technology infrastructure (for both ING Bank Australia and ING Bank Sydney branch) with an in-depth understanding of technology platforms as well as retail and wholesale banking liquidity and interest rate risk, valuation of financial instruments
What are you going to do?
- Responsible for all critical data used by Market Risk in its day-to-day activities
- Utilize specialist knowledge (systems, market, and technology) as well as quantitative and qualitative skills in the development, application, automation and refinement of Market Risk processes and reporting framework.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a superior Market Risk Management control environment surrounding models, systems and data
- Responsible for preparation, collation and analysis of management reports necessary to enable active market risk management of exposures arising from the Bank's deposit-taking, retail and commercial lending and wholesale market activities.
What are we looking for? Someone who…
- Tertiary qualification in Mathematics/Statistics/Actuarial Sciences/other degree with a strong mathematical or financial component
- Demonstrate a hands-on knowledge of risk management techniques and process, particularly relating to interest rate risk in the banking book, funding and liquidity risk, modelling of replicating portfolios, transfer pricing and stress testing methodologies
- Minimum 2 years relevant market risk experience within the banking industry, preferably banking book but trading book also acceptable
- Knowledge of program language such as VBA/ SAS/ Python and leading market risk applications (specifically QRM)
- Working knowledge of APRA prudential standards relevant to market risk
- Retail banking experience would be an advantage
- Experience with the QRM risk management system would be advantageous
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile - for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you're joining a team where individuality isn't just accepted, it's encouraged. We've built a culture that's fun, friendly and supportive - it's the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We're here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there's plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you've never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply - likewise if you're living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you'd feel at home? We'd love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)